Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowships enable Indonesian mid-career professionals to participate in non-degree programs that combine academic course work at the graduate level with professional development activities in the U.S. for a period of one academic year (9 months). Candidates are typically administrators in leadership positions with a minimum of five years of work experience who represent either the public or non-profit private sectors, including Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO’s) who are committed to public service.
- Agricultural Development/Agricultural Economics;
- Economic Development/Finance and Banking;
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy;
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention;
- Human Resource Management;
- Law and Human Rights;
- Natural Resources and Environmental Management;
- Public Health Policy and Management;
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration;
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention;
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language;
- Technology Policy and Management;
- Trafficking in Persons, Policy and Prevention;
- Urban and Regional Planning.
- Researchers, treatment providers, prevention specialists, and program planners at governmental or non-governmental organizations will also be considered.
Application: Hubert H. Humphrey Program Application
Deadline: The deadline for this program is April 15, 2015.
Website: Hubert H. Humphrey Indonesia Website