GSO EXCESS PROPERTY FOR AUCTION – Office Equipment, Soft Furniture and Miscellaneous
U.S. Embassy Jakarta General Services Office
Excess Property Auction Announcement
Office equipment, soft furniture, mattresses, electronics, and other miscellaneous items
*Please Note: Bids only accepted via BALINDO APPS downloaded from Android Play Store
Online Registration & Bidding begins 08/21/2021 @ 9:00am
Deposit 08/21/2021 @09.00 – 08/24/2021 23.59
Bidding closes, 08/25/2021 @ 2:00pm
By appointment, email: JakartaGSODisposalTeam@state.gov
08/21-24/2021 @ 10:00am – 04:00pm
Location – Balindo Warehouse (Aug 21st, Aug 23 rd, Aug 24th)
Address: Jalan Raya Bekasi Km 17 No.5 Jakarta Timur
Who Can Bid?
This auction is open to ALL. Please review the Terms and Conditions section below.
- Register & bid online at: BALINDO APPS – downloaded from Android Play Store
- Attend the open house; all properties auctioned as-is
Terms and Conditions
With the exception of individuals who initiate, authorize, or directly control the sale of U.S. Government property, or anyone acting on their behalf, U.S. citizen employees and their relatives may participate in competitive, publicly advertised sales of property authorized for disposal, provided the employee certifies in writing:
- That the property is for the personal use.
- That the employee will not sell the property during the employee’s tour except to another U.S. Government citizen employee making a similar written certification; and
- That, if at the end of the employee’s tour, the employee sells such property to persons not having duty-free privileges, the employee will certify, in writing, to the General Services Office (Property Disposal Officer) that local taxes and other obligations have been satisfied.
Failure to comply with this requirement could result in disciplinary action.
With the exception of individuals directly involved in selecting items to be disposed of or immediately involved in the preparations for or conduct of the sale or anyone acting on their behalf, Foreign Service National employees, personal service contractors, employees of contractors, and their relatives, are authorized to participate in publicly advertised, competitive bid sales. However, a successful bidder must certify that the property is for his or her personal use and must pay local customs duty and any taxes due.
For more information, please contact