Request for Quotation for internet service at U.S. Consulate General (O=12/23/2019 | C=01/08/2020)
Request for Quotation for internet service at U.S. Consulate General Surabaya (O:12/23/2019 – C:01/08/2020)
The Contracting Office, U.S. Consulate General Surabaya is soliciting for Dedicated Internet Service for Surabaya with capacity 30 Mbps and 50 Mbps the following technical requirement:
For the 30 Mbps circuit, below are the requirements,
- Minimum of four public internet routable addresses from the internet address. This requires a masking block from subnet of /28 and must not be filtered or blocked for any IPSEC ports or protocols. No Network Address Translation (NAT).
- Always on 24/7/364 and 99.9 percent availability with a packet loss of less than .51 percent, included in a service level Agreement (SLA).Where possible, the internal cable path is separate from existing ISP cable path.
- Dedicated and unlimited bandwidth, not shared or bundled bandwidth.
- Support all IP protocols, with no filtering, firewalls, proxies or stateful inspections.
- Able to ping 220.127.116.11/16 and 18.104.22.168/16. f. Physical interface – i.e. gigabit, LC fiber connection, multimode fiber.
For the 50 Mbps circuit, below are the requirements,
- The local ISP must provide a symmetrical internet connection
- Allowing upload and download data transfers simultaneously at the same speed
- A minimum of four public internet routable addresses from their IP table. This requires a masking block from subnet of /29.
- It shall not be filtered or blocked for any IPSEC ports or protocols.
All firms interested in being included in this project must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offered must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record; and
- Have good experience and past performance records.
- Prospective offerors are encouraged to complete the SAM registration process prior to the submittal of their proposals in response to the solicitation posted. Any further info for SAM registration can be founded at following link: https://www.sam.gov.
Any firms interested in this upcoming project should send a written request to Marjoko@state.gov not later than January 8, 2020.