Travel Advisory: Updated Travel Advisory – U.S. Embassy Jakarta, Indonesia, August 8, 2020
Event: On August 7, 2020, the Department of State updated its global Travel Advisory guidance. Indonesia remains at Level 4: Do Not Travel. Please go to www.travel.state.gov for further details.
Actions to Take:
- Check with your airline regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or travel restrictions.
- Consult the CDC (www.cdc.gov) for the most up-to-date health information on the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Visit the State Department (www.travel.state.gov) for COVID-19 traveler information.
- Consult our Embassy (https://id.usembassy.gov/) for information on conditions in Indonesia.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security (www.dhs.gov) for the latest on travel restrictions to the United States.
- Seek medical care right away if you believe you may have COVID-19 (or similar symptoms), or if you were exposed to someone who may have had COVID-19.
Contacts for Emergency Assistance:
U.S. Consulate General in Surabaya, Indonesia
+62-31-297-5300 or +62-21-5083-1000 after hours
U.S. Consular Agency in Bali, Indonesia
+62-361-233-605 or +62-21-5083-1000 after hours
U.S. Department of State – Bureau of Consular Affairs
1-888-407-4747 or 1-202-501-4444
Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
Click here to unsubscribe to these messages.