Please bring the following to your passport appointment:
- Completed DS-11 or DS-82, as appropriate.
- Original proof of U.S. citizenship and one photocopy: Current/old U.S. passport, U.S. birth certificate, U.S. naturalization/citizenship certificate or consular report of birth (FS-240 or DS-1350). Civil records must bear the original seal, stamp or signature of the official government custodian of that record. Each U.S. state and territory keeps its own official birth and other civil records, see the CDC Website. For U.S. naturalization records see the USCIS website. Certified true copies, hospital or religious records, notarized, mutilated, or illegible copies are not acceptable.
- Original valid photo ID containing personal data and one photocopy. Note that a U.S. passport can serve as both proof of citizenship and ID. We may ask to see the original travel document used to depart the U.S. if applicant was born in the U.S. and documents that confirm an applicant’s identity over time.
- Passport Fee. Payable only in Indonesian Rupiah cash equivalent or American Express, Diners Club, Discover, Master Card, or Visa credit cards. Although the fee is stated in USD, we cannot accept USD cash. See Current Information on Passport Fees.
- One front view, 2×2″ photo on a white background taken within 6 months.
- Applicants under 16. See these guidelines.
- Both parents or the child’s legal guardian(s) must appear with valid photo ID.
- If a parent is absent, a notarized statement of consent, with photocopy of ID, is required from the absent parent (add link to form).
- Applicant’s birth certificate or Consular Report of Birth Abroad showing parents’ names.