Weather Alert – U. S. Embassy Jakarta, Indonesia 14 December 2021
Location: South Sulawesi, Southeast Sulawesi, East Nusa Tenggara, West Nusa Tenggara, Maluku islands, Indonesia
Event: A Tsunami Warning has been issued by Indonesian authorities, following earthquake centered in the Flores Sea region of Indonesia
Actions to Take:
- Avoid coastal areas and roads in South Sulawesi, East Nusa Tenggara, West Nusa Tenggara, Maluku islands.
- Seek secure shelter if in affected areas.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Notify friends and family of your safety.
· U.S. Embassy Jakarta, Indonesia
· +62-21-5083-1000 · https://id.usembassy.gov/ · JakartaACS@state.gov
· U.S. Consulate General Surabaya, Indonesia
· +62-31-297-5300 or +62-21-5083-1000 after hours · https://id.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulates/surabaya/ · SurabayaACS@state.gov
· U.S. Consular Agency in Bali, Indonesia
· +62-361-233-605 or +62-21-5083-1000 after hours · CABali@state.gov
· For regular updates, follow the U.S. Consulate General in Surabaya on Twitter and and the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta at Twitter and
· State Department – Consular Affairs
· 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444 · Follow us on Facebook and Twitter · Indonesia Country Information · Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates · Click here to unsubscribe to these messages.